Rock the Pumpkin is a HUGE community event that Shore Fellowship in Egg Harbor Township puts on to allow families and children a safe place to enjoy Halloween. Rock the Pumpkin 2012 is on Sunday, Nov. 4, from 2 to 5:30 pm.
Here are just a few of the things you can expect at Rock the Pumpkin:
- Huge Inflatable rides like Jurassic Adventure, Alien Laser Tag, Ultimate Sports Arena and MORE! (for kids 7 and up)
- Inflatables for kids ages 3 to 7 like Sammy the Seahorse, Cars Double Lane Slide and several Bounce Houses.
- A Hayride for the whole family complete with lights and sound effects.
- Food vendors to provide food for the whole family. (for a fee)
- CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!! Did we mention there’s CANDY?